Log In or Register
Notice to all Site Visitors
Please register yourself to get full benefit from this site. Show solidarity. like or dislike after post to understand your views. Participate in the forum. Make friend and use this site like facebook. Give us your feedback.
Thank you for visiting our site
CMOAI, SECL Branch welcomes you in their newly designed and improved feature riched website. This site is more member friendly and will be more interactive. The demerits of our old site have been eleminated and the suggestions of our members have been considered. Any Coal Indian Executives having CIL Man Number can register in this site.
How to Register
You can click "Register" link in the Left Sidebar under " Log In or Register" It will land you in the registration page. Fill up the registration form and click on " Complete Sign Up" at the bottom of the registration page. You will immediately get a mail from our site containing activation link . Please click on the link and activate your account. Please wait till your account is approved by our administrator. After approval of your account, you will get a confirmation mail containing your log in details. We take 48 hours to approve your account after activation by you. Log in using the details provided in the confirmation mail and change your password at "Profile " in the Dashboard at the left pane.
Features of the site :
1. you can have all updated and authentic information regarding CMOAI activities.
2. You can post your area activities with photograph.
3. You can participate in the forum
4. You can lodge your grivance
5. You can give suggestion regarding association activities or to improve this site.
6. You can use this site like Facebook" or any other social networking site. including building groups, private messaging, making friends etc.
7. Other exciting features are comming soon.
How to Post
1. Log in to the site using your log in details.
2. Click on " New " tab in the top of the site or in the "Dashboard"
3. Click " Post" or "Forum" as the case may be.
4. For Post… Provide a title and body. Also select category and provide tag ( on the right hand side)
5. Click Publish.
For Forum… Provide name of the topic and details and then publish.